Sunday, October 11, 2009

i'm through

after so long,now it's the right time for me to be bad boy because i can no longer take this attitude of mine anymore.
isn't that cool?

she looks at me,
i fake a smile so she won't see that i want and i'm needing everything that we should be.
i'll be he's handsome/cute, that guy he talks about
and he's got everything that i have to live without.

she talks to me,
i laugh cause it's just so damn funny that i can't even see anyone when she's with me.
she says she's so in love, she's finally got it right,
i wonder if she knows she's all i think about at night.

she walks by me,
can she tell that i can't breathe?
and there she goes, so perfectly,
the kind of flawless i wish i could be.
he'd better hold her tight, give her all his love.
look in those beautiful eyes and know he's lucky one.

:')

No comments:

Post a Comment