Monday, April 20, 2009

compliments which are meant to be good.

the moon fades then it hides itself.
after that comes a moment of darkness.
people thinks,
darkness is nothing more wonderful than darkness.
and it's true that,
there are no stars in singapore.
don't you agree?
but then,
these stars are lights that guide,
and of course,
show us the way.
those who can't see the light,
will lose their path and be gone.
but,
those who can see it,
wonderful.
god gracious.

see,
i still have doubt in myself.
people still doubting me.
i don't know why,
i don't know what,
yet,
there they are,
giving false hope.
am i that bad?
am i that evil?
am i that busted?
those words that people said,
it may look nothing by the looks of me.
but in my heart,
it's like a knife had just pierce through my heart.

i admit,
i feel i am bad.
but why people giving me doubt
when i'm trying to change myself?
the words that they said,
it's like they are the most holy person ever lived in this world.
it's like they are the most perfect ones.
it's like they have no sin in them.
all they do is just giving comments about/to people.

do they think about people's feeling?
don't they use their brain,
that god gave,
to think?
we humans are no close to perfect.
and they think the are?
my oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment