Friday, April 24, 2009

physiolgy of the heart

times are hard when things have got no meaning.
but i found a key upon the floor.
maybe,just maybe,
you and i will not believe in things we find
behind those doors.

i've got alot of this to learn
said,
"i would and i'll be leaving one day before my heart starts to burn.".
but it didn't happened.

i can't bear to see you leave me,
and left me alone in the darkness.
but if you leaving,
will you take me with you?
i'm tired leaving in this darkness.
no lights to brighten up the darkness upon me,
when you left me all alone.

those pictures,
dimmed these light in me,
slowly.
it really hurts when i come to think about the past.
our conversation,
our msg,
your smiles,
your sadness,
your sympathy,
make me smile.
every single day,
i know there is someone who thinks about me.
who waits for my call,
who wait for my msgs.
but now,
it's just history.
none of that can happen for the second time.
if it do,
i doubt it will gonna be the same.

people say leave,
forget,
but i just don't have the guts to do so.
people say negatively about you,
there am i,
covering up for you.

there is one thing i can never give you,
my heart,
which will never be your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment