Tuesday, September 22, 2009

can we talk?
so confused, it's like I'm lost.
what went wrong?
what made you go?
don't pretend you don't know.
this is me,unchangeable.

when did we fall apart?
or did you lie from the start?
when you said it's only you.
i was blind, such a fool.
thinking we were unbreakable.

I've been told what's done is done.
to let it go and carry on.
and deep inside i know it's true.
I'm stuck on time, stuck on you.
we were still untouchable.

wake up!
cause I'm only dreaming.
get out!
get out my head now.
because we're much better all together
but can't let go.

it was you and me against the world.
and you promised me forever more.
was is something that i said?
was it something that i did?
cause i got to know what made me unbeautiful.

i feel like nowadays girls should be judging guys on their personality instead on their image.

No comments:

Post a Comment