Wednesday, July 15, 2009

fuck lah shafiq

on the corner of the main street,
just trying to keep it in line.
you say you wanna move on,
and i give you the time to move on.

and when the visions around you,
bring tears to your eyes
and all that surround you,
are secrets and lies
i'll be your strength,
i'll give you hope,
keeping your faith when it's gone
the one you should call,
was standing here all along.( who else would be standing if it's not me? ;) )

and I will take
you in my arms
and hold you right where you belong (under my armpit i suppose? =D )
till the day my life is through
this I what i promised you

i've fall for you when i first talk with you
in lifetimes before,
i promise you,
will you hurt anymore
i give you my word
i give you my heart
this is a battle i've been trying to win
and with this vow i have,
forever has now begun

this i promise you
and i'll proof to you that guys can be trusted.
including me.
i've made my stance
that i'll try to be there when you're in need.
i'll be your eyes,
i'll be your ears.

fine lor if i childish!
if i childish,
don't talk to me lah you!
i sulk uh!
you everytime cheat my feelings want.
walao!
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment