Sunday, July 26, 2009

run out of words.

you drain me dry and make me wonder why i'm even here.
this double vision i was seeing is finally clear.
what you are doing is screwing things up inside my head.
you should know better you never listened to a word i said.
clutching your pillow and writhing in a naked sweat.
hoping somebody some,someday will do you like i did.

does it kill?
does it durn?
is it painful to learn?
that it's me that has all the control.

does it thrill?
does it sting?
when you feel what i bring
and you wish that you had me to hold.

when it gets cold outside and you got nobodoy to love.
you'll understand what i mean when i say
there's no way i gonna give up.
and like a little girl cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dream.
is there anyone out there?
cause it's getting harder to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment