Wednesday, July 22, 2009

it's no obsessed

there's a thousand words that i could say,
to make you be with me.
oh,seem like you walked away slowly
left me alone.
i remember what you said to me,
you were acting so strange.
and maybe i was too blind to see
that you needed a change.

was it something i said
to make you turn away?
to make you walk out and leave cold.
if i could just find a way
to make it so that you were right here,right now.

i don't wanna make excuses,
won't change the fact that i feel you gonna go.
but if there's something that i could do
won't you please let me know?
the time is passing so slowly now,
guess that's my life without you
and maybe i could change my everyday
but i don't want to.

oh,what will i do
if i can't be with you?
tell me where will i turn to?
where will i be?
now that i feel that we are apart,
am i still in your mind/heart?
why don't you see?
that i need you here with me.

i've been sitting here,
can get you off my mind
i've tried my best to be a man and be strong.
i've drove myself insane
wishing i could touch your face
but the truth remains.

so i'll just hand around
and fine some things to do
to take my mind off missing you
and i know in my heart
you can't say that you don't love me too.

i don't care if she or people out there think
i'm shameless or crazy or self indulging.
i'm just stating the fact and what i felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment