Friday, August 21, 2009

i dont care if you/your friend hate detest mad angry irritated disgusted at me

have i told you that how good it feels to be me,
when i'm with you?
i can only stay clean when you are around.
don't let me fall.
if i close my eyes forever,
would it ease the pain?
could i breathe again?

i am wasted,
i made a million mistakes.
am i too late?
there is a storm in my head,
when you are not here.
i'm not afraid of dying,
but i'm of losing you.

maybe i'm addicted,
i'm out of control,
but you're the drug,
that keeps me from suffering.
maybe i'm a liar,
but all i know is you're the reason i'm trying.
maybe i'm obsessed,
but you're the one that i fall for.

i know you got the power
to make me weak inside,
and you did
and you leave me breathless.
i don't need another lifeline
because you can save me.

yes,
you may think i'm obsessed.
but i just want to let you know that,
i love you sincerely.
i don't expect anything much from you,
but just show me that you do apreciate it and accept it.
i know i'm rushing things,
but till when will it over?

why i write it here is because
it's too late for me to tell you,
because we no longer how we used to.
and i know,
it won't even move you heart a single inch.
i wish you the best,
and i hope any guy found your love,
knows how great you are.

and now,
i have to move like how i did in the previous one's.
and if i were given a second chance,
i'm sure i'll grab it.
but i doubt so.

No comments:

Post a Comment