Monday, August 17, 2009

i hope its true

ok fine im the one whos being obsessed and its my fault though but is it wrong for me to assume everybody do assume so dont try to blame me if i assume i seriously have no fucking intention to put the blame on you but you were the one who assuming things that i blamed you i think its stupid if we hate each other just because of this because its just a misunderstanding between us or is it me and please you like discriminate me you know i know im assuming but your blogpost tells you made me write this fucking post and i did tell you that honesty is a good thing but try to balance it im not asking you to apply on me but apply to your own life have you ever wonder why some cirumstance in our life we have to lie to ourself and you know that if we tell honestly we would hurt that someone so im saying that to you because i do care about you and i dont want you to feel how i feel right now or maybe hurt someone else or maybe you have to go through what you been in right now again and again and again im not some holy shit head who thinks that im always right and try to act good and give good comments or whatever shit but think logically please and one more thing i have the guts i have the courage i have the balls to stand up and say sorry but what you do in return did you replied my msg no you didnt i assume by now you gonna hate me and dont give a flying fuck about it whatever it is im sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment