Tuesday, August 11, 2009

i love you with all my heart.

hah
now i do understand what love is.
i never regret to have someone like you in my life.
you are my love of my life.
you fill my life with love.
thank you.

you never fail to put a smile on my face when i'm down.
you never fail to love me when i need it the most.
i feel secured when you with me.
the love that you give me,
cannot be compared with anything else.
no money can buy our love.
no one can destroy our love.
thank you.

and one more thing,
i'm sorry if i'm mean to you all this while.
i will always go against every word that you say.
and when i go against it,
i know that you sad
but i just act as if nothing happen.
i'm sorry.

i know my brother gonna tell you about this.
i know my cousin gonna tell you about this.
i don't care.
it really shows that i really love you,
from the bottom of my heart.
i try not disappoint you,
i promise.
i know it's hard to hold promises,
but i do my very best.
last but not least,
i love you,
mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment