Friday, August 21, 2009

you still remember my words siooool

love.
i'm sure you've heard these words before.
and i know it's hard for you to trust them once more.
you're afraid it all might end
and a broken heart is scared breaking again.
but you gotta believe me,
give me another chance.
i'll never leave you.
you'll never cry long as im there.
and i will always be there.
you will never be without love.
i promise.

as long as sunlight lights the sky,
light of love will be found in these eyes of mine.
and i will shine that light for you.
you're the only one,
i'll ever give this heart to (besides my family,duh~)
there's will be no time you won't find me there.
cause i will always be there.
you will always have all my love.
i promise.

if only i were given another chance.
but in this kind of situation,
i doubt it will happen.

hans said,
"shafiq,you obsessed sioooool!but dont worry,god will be there to help those who believe him and themselves.and you once told me,everybody will be given a second chance."
thanks hans.
i didnt expect that sentence was from me.
and i totally forget about it.
but you still remember.
once again,
thanks sucka! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment