Saturday, March 14, 2009

being honest

seriously,
to think of it really makes me dumb.
but at the same time,
i have the feeling that i made some mistake?

i don't care if you think i'm crazy or shameless or self-indulging.
i'm just stating the fact and what i felt.
but i just can't get over you.
the feeling of tendency and love,
just can't seem to move on.

i would love to start anew and try to loose this feeling of mine towards you.
but i just simply can't.
the day you say you love me.
it felt so real.
and i,
being so stupid,
fell for it and feel the same towards you.
but no regrets.

how i wish,
if i could just kept rewinding that day
and say that i love you too.
but sadly,
i can't.

i,
as an ordinary human being just like others,
born with thins thing called,
feeling,
was heart broken with those words you've said.
it's like i had just failed,
being a a guy.
i lost.

and thanks for my beloved asshole,
she has given me inspiration,couragement
and show me the right path where i suppose to be.

is there anyway for me to get out of this situation as quickly as possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment