Saturday, March 7, 2009

memories kept rewinding.
thanks to mother of JT,
you made me having mood swings
or to be exact emolicious.
but your existance,
make me feel better.
thanks suckaa!
your comfort and courage still make me ease like how i used to be uh.
and your sweet talk,
super fluent.
thinking about our nostalgic moments,
it is funny,
it is sweet.
and i can laugh when i think about it.
especially when we quarreled.
how stupid we can be.
quarreled over small things.
and i have no regrets be with you.
your love for me,
your care for me,
simply outstanding.
if your-soon-to-be-yours happen to read this,
i'm sorry.
but she's simply awesome.
and you!
JT's mother,
keep in touch yeah?
i'm proud to know you.

"malay mother + caucasion father = racist daughter"
"show me the meaning of being horny"
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment