Thursday, March 5, 2009

life goes on as it never ends.
eyes of stone observe the trends.
guilty roads to an endless love.
there's no control,
are you gonna be with me now?


there's nowhere to run
as i have no place to go
to surrender my heart, body, and soul.
how can it be
when you're asking me
to feel the things you never show.

is this the feeling that I need to walk with?
tell me why i can't be there where you are?
there's something missing in my heart.

minus the one's that i've showed.
i admit that i was greedy.
leave just for the sake of others.
but now,
get to know you.
you the something that been missing in my heart.

and now,
i know what it feels when i'm being leave.
do i need the perfect tone to say that i love you?
do i need the perfect cute/handsome face to say i love you?
if you do,
then there's nothing can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment