Sunday, March 1, 2009

haha
woke up late
went out
and on my way home an hour after i reached.
wtf?
super bored to the max lah.
asking people to go out with.
busy with their stuffs
and i?
keep persuading people.

wanted to catch movie alone.
raining don't allow me to.
went to sister's place.
then went back home.
then to brother's place.
a couple block aways from my sister's place
-.-
adult fare,
grrr!

yesterday,
went dinner.
the waitress,
super cute to the maximum limitssssss.
not one,
not two,
but three.
served us,
my eyes not on the food.
but them.
my knee's like jelly.
my finger's like melted candles.
my heart's like *dak duk dak duk*
ok wtf.
it's normal.
guys can take their eyes off on girls.
even they attached,
they won't.
it's natural.
same goes to girl.
don't say you girls don't.
lick your own elbow if you do.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment