Saturday, March 7, 2009

it seems so long ago you walked away
and left me alone.
i remember what you said to me.
you were acting so strange.
and maybe I was too blind to see
that you needed time to change.
i don't wanna make excuses.
it won't change the fact that you're gone.

but if there's something that I could do,
can you please let me know?
the time is passing so slowly now,
guess that's my life without you?
and maybe i could change my every day routine
but I don't want to as it's hard to be changed.

what will I do
if I can't be with you?
tell me where will I turn to with?
where will I be now that we are apart?
am I still in your heart?
why don't you see?
that i need you here with me.

and i've been sitting here
can't get you off my mind.
i've tried my best to be a man and be strong.
but i Drove myself insane,
wishing I could touch your face
but the truth remains.

i'll be happy you come.
and i will grab that chance if i had once again.
and for now,
i'm really sure.
no cross fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment