Monday, March 2, 2009




the thing about love,
is i never saw it coming.
you kind of crept up
and took me by surprise.
and now there's a voice inside my heart that got me wondering
is this true?
i want to hear it one more time
can?

the thing about you
is you know just how to get me.
you talk about us
like there's no end in sight
and the the thing about me is that
i really wanna let you open the door with my master key and walk into my life.

and it feels like it's the first time
that anybody ever brought the sun without the rain.
and never in my whole life
have i heard words as beautiful as when you say my name.

move in a little closer?
take it to a whisper
and get just a litter louder.
it's like the whole world stops rotating
juat to listen when you tell me you miss me.
say it again one more time?

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment