Monday, May 25, 2009

10cm thick i guess uh

i've looked for love in stranger place,
but never found someone like you.
someone whose smile makes me feel i've been holding back
and,
there's nothing i can do.

most of our friend,
saw from the start,
what had happen during our high moments.
so why didn't we believe it too?
now look,
where we are now?
we're in different path ways.
and,
you're in my heart till now.
there's no escaping it for you.

you are the sun in my world.
you wake me up with a smile on my face,
with the no link message,
which really makes my day.
and considered the best when i've felt the worst of all time.

cause this is real,
and this is good.
it's no fairytale.
it warm the inside of me
and it's just like it should,
but it didn't turn out from what i expect it from.
i miss you p.

No comments:

Post a Comment