Thursday, May 21, 2009

mighty jo young son's

you always love me,
for who i am.

you always support me,
when i need encouragement.

you always cheer me up,
when i'm feeling down.

you always be there for me,
when i'm down.

without you,
i will never be what i am now.
your love to me,
never ends.
it seems that,
i'm the one who didn't show the love to you.
i am bad,
really bad.
i shouldn't be rude with you.
you are who you are.
you have the rights to shout at me.
you have the rights to point out my mistakes.
but the ego
that lies within me
make me loose my temper
and raise my voice even louder than yours.
when i want something,
i always ask from you.
but when you give me the answer,
"i don't have the money now"
i will show my tantrum
and leave you alone.
eventually,
you do get for me that something.
you don't want to disappoint me.
you sacrifice your own savings,
to get what i want.
i'm so selfish.
i've never think about you.

i realised,
that being in your shoe is really hard.
you always understand my feelings,
but i don't.
i will never be able to repay your kind deeds to me.
not even money will be able to repay.
i know you won't read this.
whatever it is,
i'm sorry.
i feel real bad
when i think of it.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
all i want to say is that,
i love you mum.
i always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment