Tuesday, May 5, 2009

in the box again

girl nowadays,
wear clothes,
can make those old uncle's saliva dripping from their mouth man.
geeees.
soooo eye-popping.

and little girl,
i seriously still have feelings for you.
friends have been telling me to move on.
but it's so hard.
i'm like going crazy just because of this.
gosh!
gosh!
gosh!

shafiq!
please!
carry your heavy-duty butt and go!
don't wonder around but go.

i miss you little girl.
you'll always remind me to text you when you're going offline.
and that point of time,
i know there's someone thinking of me.
waiting for my text-es.
but now,
nil.
no one.
i lost someone whom i care most.
be gone,
spoof!,
without any reasons.
and i'm glad to say this,
i don't regret to have you in my mind.
you warm my heart.
you fill my mind with smiles,
with care,
with love.
thank you little girl.
much appreciated.
no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment