Sunday, May 3, 2009

fuck and dump

why people say
i'm the type of guy who have lots of crush-es,
when the fact is that,
i only stick to one?
what's with people nowadays
they been looking down on me.
like totally down.
not just that,
some even worst.
they say,
i look like sex maniac.
it's like,
wtf lah?
what did i do wrong?
what's wrong with me?
i'm like trying to lead my own life,
then these people,
giving me comments which is not suppose to be known by me.
why?
why?
did i spam you people?
why?
why?
god damnit!
lead your own life will you?
geeeeessss!
for once,
please,
lead your own life.
for goodness sake!

and yes,
it's still linger me.
i know,
it's pathetic.
think whatever you want to think.
can't run away from the fact.
i hate this.
like seriously-damn-seriously-serious.
god,
please.
someone,
please.
help me.
i no longer can take this.

=,)

No comments:

Post a Comment