Monday, May 18, 2009

serve me right

i asked her to stay
but she wouldn't listen.
the words that mend the things that were broke.
but now,
it's far too late,
as she's gone away.

every night i cry myself to sleep.
thinking,
"who does this happen to me?
why does every moment have to be so hard?


the taste of your kiss,
i can't get over.
the laugh that you made,
kept me awake.

of all the things i felt,
but never really shown.
perhaps,
the worst is that you ever let me go.
and i shouldn't have let it happen.

you drain me dry,
and make me wonder why i'm even here.
i want you to stay,
but i know that you want me to gone.

what you're doing,
is screwing things up inside my head.
i should know better,
that you never listened to the words i said.
but i don't mind.
it's better to let it out.

does it kill?
does it burn?
is it painful to learn?
that's me that has all the control.

does it thrill?
does it sting?
when i feel what you doing?
i wish that i had you to hold.

when it's get cold outside,
and there i am,
got nobody to love.
i doubt,
you'll understand what i mean when i say,
"there's no way i gonna give up"

it's not over yet.
as i still have hopes in it.
just give me one more chance to make it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment