Sunday, May 17, 2009

fuck their dirty brains lah

what's wrong with people nowadays?
just now,
working,
while waiting for show to end
and assigned the patron to exit from the front door,
i saw this couple,
pleasuring themselves.
the girl pleasure her bf
by jerking his dick.
wtf?
how i know?
both of them cover themselves with scarf,
and i can see the movement of
"up and down"
on the scarf.
**try to imgaine lah**
and that's was real pathetic lah.
worst of all,
it's the show wolverine.
how dumb can they be?
lucky there's no kids besides them.
what if there's kids?
brainless act by this stupid couples.
go fuck their brains lah.
get a life.
get a proper room.
no money?
staircase will do.
but not in the theater.
gosh!

and i hate seeing couples.
seeing them,
make myself so useless.
seeing them,
make me have this thought,
"why they in relationship and i'm not?
am i bad?
am i not good looking?
"
this things make me scratch my head.
seeing them,
make me fail as a duty of a guy.
and the thoughts that i thought,
is true,
indeed.
fuck me
someone,
shoot me in the head.
someone,
cut my dick off.
fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment