Monday, May 11, 2009

the beautiful one

during holiday,
i can't wait for school.
now school has started,
lots and lots and LOTS of assignment need to be done.
these thing driving me go crazy.
and i,
as the group leader,
have to take the responsibility.
fuck!

oh yes,
i won't hesitate
and accept her like how we used to be
if there's a chance.
you asking for an obvious answer.
you know how much i love her,
don't you?
but too bad,
my effort,
all gone to waste.

it's been quite sometime since i've last chatted with you uh.
in some ways,
you still inspiring me.
especially your kindness and patient-ness.
it's way way the best for me.
none whom i contacted with,
have this kindness and patient-ness in them.
i'm not trying to say that
i don't regret contact with them.
i'm not trying to say
that their not kind.
but i still find it,
your's still the best.
what can i say,
you're mine-ed uh?
haha
gees,
talking about you,
reminds me of our past.

remember,
infront wisma,
when i spilled ice-cream on you?
hah
remember,
the boxer short that i gave you for valentine's day?
hah
remember,
i gave you flowers which i picked up along the streets?
hah
those time,
you really filled my days with happiness
and not to forget,
your irritating-ness.
:)
i can't deny,
you the best i ever had.
and yes,
i found one who as good as you,
but,
she left,
she went missing,
just like that.
with no specific reasons.

and you
or the others
may wonder,
why would i be making a big fuss about this?
it's because,
i'm proud of having you.
hah











and thanks,
for sending me both of you and JT pictures.
i'm sure JT will be cuter
if i were to be his dad huh.
haha
whatever it is,
i miss you
and
thanks for consoling me hans.
you make me see
who the fuck is shafiq.

No comments:

Post a Comment